This chicken marinade is definitely out of the ordinary! The Jack Daniel’s chicken marinade has lots of acidic components in it; perfect for tenderising meat, and the other ingredients combine beautifully to produce the best chicken you have ever tasted! I highly recommend this chicken marinade for barbequing in the summer months.
- 500g/ 1lb of chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups of olive oil
- 3/4 cups of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of dry mustard
- 2 teaspons of salt
- 1/2 cup of Jack Daniel’s whiskey
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 1/2 cup of wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of parsley
- 3 clove of minced garlic
- Mix all the marinade ingredients well in a large bowl or in a flat tupperware box.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and lightly score on one side.
- Thoroughly coat the chicken in the chicken marinade.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours.
- BBQ over a medium heat.