This chicken marinade yields a very fresh and tasty meal. The use of fresh mint really separates it from other marinades and is a perfect balance with the lemon. Try this delicious chicken marinade and I promise you won’t be disappointed!
- 500g/ 1lb chicken breasts
- 6 spring onions
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 handful of fresh mint
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Handful of fresh coriander
- Olive oil to taste
- Cut the chicken into 2.5cm/ 1 inch cubes and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Put all of the remaining ingredients except for the olive oil into a food processor and blend.
- Once the ingredients have been processed into a paste, add the olive oil to achieve your desired consistency.
- Mix the chicken marinade paste with the chicken cubes in the bowl then cover and leave to marinate for 1 – 4 hours (the longer the better).