This chicken marinade has a delightful fruity tang to it. A top choice for those that like Asian style chicken marinades.
- 500g/ 1lb chicken breasts
- 2.5cm/ 1 inch piece of fresh root ginger, peeled and very finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Finely grated rind and juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Mix the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Thoroughly coat the chicken breasts in the mixing bowl, cover and leave to marinate for 1 – 4 hours (the longer the better).
- Grill or bake until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.