This delightful chicken marinade will give you a delicious tropical taste. A perfect chicken marinade for those hot, summer months.
- 500g/ 1lb of chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 3 tablepsoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup or 190mls or pineapple juice
- 1/4 tablespoons of sherry
- 1/4 cup or 60mls of soy sauce
- Score the chicken breats and put them in a large flat dish.
- Mix all of the marinade ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken breats and mix the chicken with the marinade throrougly, making sure all surfaces are covered.
- Leave to marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Grill or bake and garnish with fresh pineapple.