This is a very fresh and simple chicken marinade. Perfect for the summer months and ideally suited with a mixed salad. This is a great, easy recipe for those that are new to the art of chicken marinades.
- 500g/ 1lb chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 50ml/2 fl oz olive oil
- 50ml/2 fl oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Mix together the rosemary, olive oil, lemon juice and crushed garlic in a bowl. Add the chicken breasts, cover and marinate for 1-4 hours (the longer the better).
- Grill or bake until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.